The Swedish business newspaper Dagens Industri has appointed fintech company Aptic to Gasellföretag 2019, which means one of Sweden’s fastest growing companies. In recent years, Aptic has strengthened its position as the leading European supplier of innovative credit management solutions. Sales have more than doubled over the past four years, with positive operating profit and based on organic growth.
In 2018, Aptic’s sales increased by 36% to SEK 129 M (SEK 95 M in 2017) with an operating profit of SEK 12.5 M and the company now employs approximately 120 people. The parent company has more than doubled sales (approx. + 130%) since 2016. In 2019, Aptic has geared up for expansion and has established the business in the Netherlands.
– We feel incredibly proud and grateful that our work is being acknowledged. For the past year, we have continued to maintain a high growth rate and we can only see this growth journey continuing. We are now investing in the Netherlands and preparing for further international expansion. Together with our customers and partners, we are successful, says Knut Eirik Storsul, CEO of Aptic.
– Our main success factors are our deep understanding of customers’ needs and business challenges, a platform at the forefront and our very professional employees. We create solutions that drive our customers’ own business and product development forward, and our solutions thus strengthen our customers’ offers, concludes Knut Eirik Storsul.
In 2019, Aptic has:
- Developed a completely digital factoring service for small and medium-sized companies together with SG Finans, Norway’s leading finance company. The solution means that no personal contacts are needed in the process, which means a quick, simple and cost-effective process for the customers.
- Expanded in the Netherlands and recruited Rick Terra as Country Manager for the Netherlands and Patrice Zeemeijer as Application Consultant.
- Initiated collaboration with Danish Azets to develop and strengthen Azets debt collection and credit management business.
- Been appointed finalist in Serendipity Techarenan (Tech Arena) challenge 2019.
About Dagens Industris Gasellpris (“Gazelle Award”)
Since 2000, the Swedish business newspaper Dagens Industri has awarded the fastest growing companies in Sweden with this price, with the aim of supporting and encouraging Swedish businesses and entrepreneurs who are investing in growth.
Requirements for nomination are:
- A turnover exceeding SEK 10 M.
- At least ten employees.
- At least doubled its turnover, when comparing the first and last financial year of the analysis period.
- Increased sales every year for the past three years.
- A positive operating result for the four financial years.
- Essentially grown organically, not through acquisitions or mergers.
- Healthy finances.
For further information, please contact:
Åsa Nygren, Head of Communications, Aptic, tel: +46 70 490 76 30, firstname.lastname@example.org
Aptic is a fast-growing Northern European fintech company that has developed an advanced and comprehensive platform – Aptic ARC – covering credit solutions for Ecom/POS, Ledger service, factoring, Loans/Deposit and Debt Collection. The platform is based on almost 20 years of experience and knowledge and can be combined with a number of modules. The result is one of the best, most comprehensive and advanced solutions in the market. Aptic sees its role as an enabler of innovation in the fintech area both in terms of “time-to-market” and on the product and technology side. Aptic’s customers (see aptic.eu/references/) can be found all over northern Europe. There are over 120 people in the offices in Stockholm, Trollhättan, Skövde, Oslo, Århus and Amsterdam.